TMC Forum Message Board


Note from Larry:


Volunteer:
I am looking for volunteers to help with our daily posts. If you are interested please email me at lrubinoff@TheMortgagecorner.org.

Volunteers are needed for this blog, GoldmanSachs666.com, BarackObama666.com, JPMorgan666.com and TheForeclosureDetonator.

All Guest Post Writers will have direct access to the blog or blogs they choose and can post at their convenience even by email.

Guidelines for each blog will be furnished.

Editor's are also needed to edit each post for grammar, spelling, accuracy of maintaining the guidelines.

In the meantime, please go to GoldmanSachs666.com to view our daily posts as currently that site is maintained daily.

Media Inquiries: media @GoldmanSachs666.com
General Info: info@GS666.org
Volunteer Info: volunteer@GoldmanSachs666.com
_______________________________________________

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Here's 60 Minutes on the Mortgage Crisis

12 comments:

  1. Great stuff. I can’t stand it when we see real estate again with only 1 generic picture in MLS and they wonder why their property isn’t being showed

    Click For : In Houses for Sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to know is it possible that I can purchase a property from the bank itself at cut short rate against which mortgage loan has not been cleared.
    Mortgage knoxville

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your Work,Will suggest to my friends and relative

    Check this for this one Florida Map

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am looking for mortgage broker and there are many mortgage brokers available. It is the first time I am going to buy a home and I am here want to know that how to find the best mortgage broker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

    hud reverse mortgage

    ReplyDelete
  6. naturally like your web site but you need to check the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I find it very troublesome to tell the truth nevertheless I will certainly come back again. Tuxedo for men

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing the such information with us. Are your sims in game sims 4 skill cheats ready for the perfect photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete